Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Global Reach

This course has been one of the most rewarding classes that I have taken at Hiram College. Hiram has always valued itself on intimate learning and global reach. For the first time, I personally feel like I am accomplishing Hiram's moto. I truly feel that the lesson I am creating will impact the young children in the Dominican Republic. Hopefully, having them learn about their heart will spark an interest in science or at least have them think science is "cool." Personally, I feel that the activities I have planned are AWESOME! They are learning how to take their own pulse, listening to their own heart beat with a stethoscope, and about the importance of exercise. Not only will learning about the heart be eductional but the lessons I have created can help build healthy skills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment