Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Almost time

It's starting to feel a little surreal that this trip is not even 2 months away. The group is really starting to come together. We are now in the process of actually teaching our lessons to the class, I am so impressed with the level of dedication that everyone has put into this so far. I already know that the kids will love the fun, interactive experiments that we will be conducting. Another great feeling that is becoming more real now is how we will impact these kids lives. Since they do not have a hardly any science curriculum, these three weeks can possibly induce a greater love for learning new things. In my opinion, the main reason for living is to help others, I feel great knowing that I am holding true to my philosophy, and I am sure that the rest of the group feels the same way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment